This educational event will focus advancing surgical techniques and elevating patient safety in both aesthetic and reconstructive revision surgery.
- Implant Selection: a Structured Approach
- Breast Surgery Planning for Success in Secondary Cases
- The “Inner Bra” Technique in Revision Surgery
- Cases that Went Wrong – Panel Discussion
- Complication Management Masterclasses
Scientific Committee: Dr. Paul Harris, BSc MD FRCS (plast) | Prof. Yoav Barnea, MD, Tel Aviv
Faculty: Dr. Burcu Çelet Özden, FEBS & FEBOPRAS | Dr. Per Hedén, MD| Dr. José Luis Martín del Yerro Coca, MD | Dr. Michael Miroshnik, MD | Marc Pacifico, MD FRCS (Plast) | Prof. Dennis von Heimburg, MD, PhD | Prof. Uroš Ahčan, MD, PhD | Dr. Roger Wixtrom, PhD Dr. Urs Bösch, MD | Dr. Sara Domínguez Bengoa, MD | Dr. Tunç Tiryaki, MD | Dr. Vasileios Kretsis, MD | Prof. Pier Camillo Parodi | Dr. John Canady, M.S., M.D., D.Sc. (hon)